Monday, February 21, 2011

Please make welcome............Sharon S.

Who: Sharon Suchoronczak


From: Murgon Qld

Lives with: Husband Dennis. (we are empty nesters)

Blogs: shardenshares.blogspot.com (haven’t updated for a long time)

Creates: Scrapbooking, Silk Floral arrangements, Wedding bouquets. I have my own Wedding Hire Business.

Describe your creative style in FIVE words: balanced, clean, arty, bold, textured.

Describe your creative SPACE in five words: messy, untidy, disastrous, fun, small

Likes to listen to: anything 70’s, blues, AC/DC, Kacey Chambers

Is looking forward to dream.create.inspire because? I get to meet Shazz!!!! Relaxing and sharing ideas with creative women.

Dreams about: A life without WORK!!

FIVE things you cannot live without: My family, cold water from the fridge, my computer, my car and music

Is inspired by: Everything. Positive people

This might surprise you to learn……………I have never been into NSW! I have a frog phobia (HATE FROGS)

No comments:

Post a Comment