Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight- Lilac Skin Designs

A big thankyou and welcome to the gorgeous Alicia from Lilac Skin, all the way from India!
Alicia has helping me out by sourcing some gorgeous gifts for the goodie bags from India for me…………shhhhh here is a sneak peek but that’s all you get for now.

If you get a chance head over to Alicia’s blog and read her love story, grab the tissues it’s a beautiful story and I do {love} a happy ending.
Whilst you are at Alicia’s blog drooling over the gorgeous photos pop into her etsy shop and check out her KAFTANs’, yes girls I said KAFTANs’…….oh my goodness they are gorgeous and YES I own one and YES I am embracing my inner hippy……..seriously though – comfy, gorgeous, cool and lovely; the perfect thing to pop on after a swim. Oh and they are all on SALE at the moment........so be quick!

So thank you to Alicia and if you ever need anything from India just tell her Jodi sent you, she loves shopping in the markets and I promise you that you will receive the most beautifully wrapped mail you have ever seen – guaranteed!

No comments:

Post a Comment