Saturday, February 26, 2011

Goodmorning and say HI to...........Cheryl!


Who: Cheryl Durheim


From: Rous Mill

Lives with: Ed (husband) , Daughters , Rebecca , Sophie And Pennie

Blogs: {doesn't}

Creates:when I can

Describe your creative style in FIVE words: I'd call it simple/ basic (wanting to learn more)

Describe your creative SPACE in five words: dining table/ loungeroom floor

Likes to listen to: All types of music. Depends on how I feel.

Is looking forward to dream.create.inspire because? It will be my first retreat, i'm excited

Dreams about: being carefree, comfortable, my kids

FIVE things you cannot live without: friends, family, phone, car (am lost without transport), $$

Is inspired by: friends, what others can accomplish inspires me to try to succeed


This might surprise you to learn…………… I'm not as confident as I seem.


No comments:

Post a Comment