Sunday, February 27, 2011

Introducing....Lou!

Who: Louise Nelson {workshop facilitator}


From: Adelaide South Australia

Lives with: Moi

Blogs: http://louise -justloolabelle.blogspot.com

Creates: When ever I can and when the mojo stikes, oh and when I get off facebook.

Describe your creative style in FIVE words: Simple, arty blend of 'stuff' .....LOL :)

Describe your creative SPACE in five words: Choc-a-block full-o-crap and lot-sa light LOL,

Likes to listen to: the radio or TV whist creating, not that fussed music wise.

Is looking forward to dream.create.inspire because? The people :) :) :)

Dreams about: Winning tattslotto so that I create and grow up/into an eccentric witty wizened up old artist!!! who can still afford to eat and drink LOL :)

FIVE things you cannot live without: Computer/internet, My Friends, Camera, my spirituality, op-shops.

Is inspired by: ooooh every thing around me and a myriad of creatives :)

This might surprise you to learn…………… if I could afford to have a facelift I'd do it in a heart beat LOL, so hate looking old :) :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment