Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gather round and say hello to..............Shazz!

Who: Shazz

From: Goonellabah

Lives with: Mark (my childhood sweetheart) and our three amazing kids – Matt (22); Jake (19) and Kait (14) + the two fur-babies – Tilly and CoCo


Blogs: http://www.shazzpratten.blogspot.com/


http://scraplounge.typepad.com/scraplounge/


http://heartcards.blogspot.com/

Creates: Anything I can get my hands on at the moment – I haven’t scrapped a page in many many many months but have dabbled in the mixed media field and found it quite to my liking


Describe your creative style in FIVE words: Missing; ever-changing, texture-y, evolving but still missing

Describe your creative SPACE in five words: “The Swamp” you mean….???; messy, unorganised, cornered, crowded, unused.

Likes to listen to: Daughtry; Nickleback; talkback radio; golden oldies that remind me of simpler times

Is looking forward to dream.create.inspire because? I am due to have major surgery the following week and this will be my last hurrah + the chance to hang out with some pretty amazing women and be inspired by you all.


Dreams about: Men-in-uniform; being organised; having peace-of-mind and a quiet heart. And walking without pain.

FIVE things you cannot live without: Men-in-uniform; my husband; my children, my fur-babies, chocolate; a good cup of coffee; sleep

Is inspired by: So many amazing women but the one who comes to mind immediately is Mark’s Aunt Joanie – a gorgeous woman who has had such an amazing life and she inspires me to no end.

This might surprise you to learn……………I love men-in-uniform and that I am SO nervous about meeting everyone at the retreat – even those of you I already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment