Thursday, January 27, 2011

I am very pleased to introduce....Jay

Who: Jay Mair

From: Walloon Queensland


Lives with: Alex (hubby) and son Sandy


Blogs: sorry, so over blogs after completing my masters in education.

Creates: mayhem especially when I am scrapping and making cards. If only I could make chocolate as good as the type I like to eat I would be in heaven.


Describe your creative style in FIVE words: freestyle, personal, loved by me.


Describe your creative SPACE in five words: tiny, overflowing, sometimes creatively messy.


Likes to listen to: Country music, rock and roll especially country rock.


Is looking forward to dream.create.inspire because? I can scrap to my heart’s content, no housework, TAFE work just good friends.


Dreams about: who dreams? I like action


FIVE things you cannot live without: my family, my motorcycle, my camera, my friends, and chocolate.


Is inspired by: photos, quotes, wide open spaces and music


This might surprise you to learn that I was once a motorcycle stunt rider, lighting and sound roadie and a frustrated guitar player.

No comments:

Post a Comment