Saturday, March 12, 2011

say HELLO to...............Jody!


Who: Jody Urquhart

From: Raceview near Ipswich Queensland Australia

Lives with:   Hubbie – John, Dacynta (daughter) and her boyfriend Mitch – their birdies Bubby and Xena, Bonnie (fur baby) and Dude (fur baby), Red the fish, Rose the axolotl,  Piggy the guinea pig and our two birdies (who live outside) I also have another daughter – Shannon – who moved out of home not too long ago with her boyfriend Kyle.

Blogs: www.stickngiggle.blogspot.com

Creates:I am a scrapbooker….but willing to give any form of art a go!

Describe your creative style in FIVE words: hmmm – do I have a style??? Maybe – layered, clustered, blingy, distressed and sometimes simple.

Describe your creative SPACE in five words: easy – messy, messy, messy, messy and unorganised.

Likes to listen to: Music

Is looking forward to dream.create.inspire because?     I get to see my gorgeous friend Jodi!!!! And I get to spend some “me” time with other creative friends

Dreams about: many things….

FIVE things you cannot live without: My family, Dude, Sunshine, love and dare I say it - money       

Is inspired by: inspiration is everywhere!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment