Sunday, March 13, 2011

Please extend a warm welcome to........Gigi!


Who: Giovanna Scott

From: Brisbane

Lives with: chaos….LOL Hubby Michael, 2 sons Mackinley 9 and Rainer 7

Blogs: www.giovanna-shesgotissues.blogspot.com

Creates: in fits and spurts….scrapping, altered items, art journaling, mixed media

Describe your creative style in FIVE words:  messy, funky, eclectic, thoughtful, arty

Describe your creative SPACE in five words: I KNOW IT’S HERE SOMEWHERE.

Likes to listen to: Triple J and my hubby telling me he loves me.

Is looking forward to dream.create.inspire because? The intimate atmosphere; the opportunity to escape; the chance to breathe a little and recharge, and the fab company.

Dreams about: Robert Downey Jnr

FIVE things you cannot live without: avocado, tuna, paint, family, dark chocolate

Is inspired by: People who truly enjoy what they do.

This might surprise you to learn……I am not a Morning Person!! I am bringing my own coffee to retreat!!


No comments:

Post a Comment