Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Please say hello to.............Karen!


Who: Karen

From: Ipswich

Lives with: my darling Penn and my little girl Georgia, 2 dogs, 1 cat and two chooks!

Blogs: Um - no time to blog!

Creates: not as often as I used to...

Describe your creative style in FIVE words: Just the way I want!

Describe your creative SPACE in five words: shared, light filled, large, clean

Likes to listen to: Radio national or loud country music on grooveshark

Is looking forward to dream.create.inspire because? it is a chance to just focus on playing for a while

Dreams about: peppermint castles and chocolate fountains

FIVE things you cannot live without: my family, books, tea, coffee and Bic pens

Is inspired by: other scrappers

This might surprise you to learn……………I am the oldest mother in George's class....


No comments:

Post a Comment